The following entities are eligible to join AIPAS:
- enterprises that carry out, or are willing to carry out, activities in the space sector, that are enrolled in the Italian Chamber of Commerce and that are SMEs on the basis of Italian and European laws;
- enterprises’ consortia with prevalent space activities;
- large companies, that carry out, even partially, space activities;
- other Associations and/or Entities operatining in the space sector;
- Scientific and Technological Districts, Research Centres, Universities, agencies or consortia for the innovation aiming at promoting the technology transfer and the constitution of new activities in the space sector.
The legal representative of the company that wants to join AIPAS has to fill in and send by PEC (Italian registered electronic mail) the following forms:
- signed application form (MsWord Version); (Pdf Version);
- technical form (MsWord Version); (Pdf Version).
AIPAS’ Statute foresees that the AIPAS Board of Directors, with the majority of its members, analyses the technical caracteristiques of the company and expresses its opinion.
THE ANNUAL ASSOCIATION FEE IS CALCULATED ON THE BASIS OF THE COMPANY DIMENSION WITH REFERENCE TO THE RULES FOR THE DEFINITION OF THE ASSOCIATION FEES. THE ASSOCIATION FEE IS DECIDED ANNUALLY BY DECISION OF THE AIPAS GENERAL ASSEMBLY ON PROPOSAL OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: